I am currently in my Harry Potter is life mode. Which includes reading all the books, watching all the movies and still wanting more. This need drove me to my favorite place – Pinterest. What I found blew my mind and I couldn’t help but share it with you guys!
Dumbledore’s Take On Lockhart
The Killing Curse
Harry And The Dementors
Have you read these theories before? Do you have any HP theory of your own? Would you like to read more posts like these about various fandoms?
Leave you thoughts in the comment below.
May was a bad month for me personally speaking! Blogging last week was tough, if you guys noticed I wasn’t around much. I am also drowned in work and get so tired at the end of the day, writing for the blog becomes difficult. Though, I have read a lot of books.
I am hoping that June is much better. So I am hoping to get some more posts up and work some ideas I have for the blog. Without further ado, let’s get into it!
I won this book from Armchair BEA
Phew! Those are a lot of books! And all I read were four book! :p
Harry Potter is mine!!! Yaay! I have been saving up for the book set since ages!
I am starting Uni again in the month of August and I have made up my mind to enjoy as much as I can with my friends and family. With that in mind, I went to Lonavala for a trip with a few friends to celebrate a birthday! I don’t have a lot of pictures since I was so busy enjoying myself. Next time, I promise I will!
We stayed for 3 days in this huge farmhouse with lots of food, games and dancing! It was a lot of fun.
How many books did you buy/get in May?
Have you read any of them above?
Let me know in the comments below. 😀
Blogging is a lot of fun, but it can get repetitive. I know, I struggle with coming up with interesting blog topics that are not book reviews. Therefore, to help other bloggers who are/might struggle I have listed out 28 blog post ideas.
1. Open Letter (to a character, an author, the blogging community etc)
2. Participate in tags
3. Blogger Interviews
5. List reasons why you love reading
6. Author Interviews
7. Create infographics
8. Start discussion posts
9. List different things you learned from a book
10. Create how-to posts (both specific step-to-step and generic posts)
11. Create a beginner’s guide to something
12. Round up your favorite blogs or websites
13. Make a list of something (like this one)
14. Have someone write a guest post for your blog
15. Write about things you wished you had done differently
16. Write a letter to your future self
17. Make a post full of GIFs
18. Product Review
19. Share quotes
20. Collaborate with other bloggers
21. Get Personal
22. Run a contest on your blog
23. Write about how to use Twitter and Facebook, but apply it to people in your niche.
24. Showcase the best comments that you receive
25. Write out your guest post guidelines
26. Make a list of good authors/bloggers to follow on Twitter
27. Compile a list of frequently asked questions
28. List random facts about you
Are there other ideas I should add to the list?
What is your favorite kind of posts apart from book reviews?
Let me know in the comments below!
“The final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.”
– Anne Frank
Is it just me or does this quote give you a little hope as well? I am completely in love with what Anne Frank had to say. It gives me so much hope and dare I say even strength to go through life. Continue reading “Bookish Quotes No. 2”