Top Ten Tuesday meme that was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic:
Ten Bookish Facts About Me
I am a day late, forgive me. I have been so busy! But I love this topic so much I didn’t want to pass up on it. So here goes..
- I didn’t start reading big fat novels till I was 15. And it started with Harry Potter! I remember all those years back being in Landmark with my mom and convincing her to buy me the first three books in the series. And yet…
- I haven’t finished the entire Harry Potter series. I stopped reading after the 5th I haven’t watched the movies either past the 4th one. Because…
- I don’t like watching a movie BEFORE I read the book. There will hardly ever be a movie I watch before I read the book. I believe reading the book makes the story so much better because there is so much detail that movies usually skip.
- I don’t know how many books I have read so far. I wish I did though, I really wish I knew how many books I have read in all these years. I have a Goodreads account but for the longest time, didn’t really bother updating it.
- I ONLY buy physical books once I have read them on my Kindle. I love physical copies, but there are so many books I want to read and so little money. Which is why I prefer buying the Kindle version before I buy the paperback.
- I DO NOT like hardcover. I know a lot of readers love hardcovers, but I prefer either the Kindle version or paperback. Simply because a hardcover is heavy and my arm goes numb faster! No other reason, really.
- I either binge read or don’t read at all. I know, it’s the binge reading that shoves me over to a reading slump but what can I say? I can’t stop reading once I start. I swear I have finished two trilogies and 3 books from another series in just a week’s time. That is a lot of books: p
- I have ‘Always’ tattooed across my ribs. Because that is my favorite quote from all the series I have read! So much is conveyed with just that one word! I wish to love my SO the same way Snape loved Lilly ❤
- I usually read before bed. That basically means I am reading till the wee hours of the morning. Since I started working, the only time I have to read is before and in bed. Maybe that’s why I have turned into a night owl this past year.
- I ALWAYS smell my books. The moment I have them in my hands, I can’t stop grinning and smelling the pages.
What do we have in common?
And what are some of bookish facts about you?
Talk to me, you know I love it!