Hey, everyone! I am honored to announce that I was nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award by Ayesha and Monisha from Twins Turning Pages. Thank you so much, girls! You guys should go check out their blog, it’s AWESOME! The rules for this award are:
- Select 15 other blogs to give the award to. You might have to do some searching, but you can find those blogs. You can’t nominate yourself or the person who nominated you.
- Make a post to show off your award! Talk about how your blog got started and give some advice to the other bloggers out there. And share the fancy picture!
- Comment on each blog to let the blogger know that you have nominated them.
- Link to the original post at Edge of Night that way anyway can find the original guidelines and such.
How Did My Blog Start?
I registered this blog in the month of February but didn’t know what I wanted to blog about and was a little apprehensive too. I was not sure if I could meet people and if I would be accepted in the community. So with that fear in mind, I forgot about Fervently Curious! Two months later I started studying for a certificate in digital marketing because that’s the path I choose as a career. it’s during this time that I had an assignment where I had to create a blog and implement everything I was learning and I suddenly remembered I had a blog registered already. I was still confused about what I should blog and to relax I picked up a book and somewhere in between those pages I decided to blog about the one thing I will always have something to say about, books! That’s how Fervently Curious finally took off.
Advice To Other Bloggers
1. Don’t be afraid! Honestly guys, the blogging community is very welcoming and you have nothing to worry about. Trust me you will find your own place and meet new people.
2. Be Social. Don’t just keep posting on your blog, visit other blogs and comment (do not spam) and they will write back! That’s how you will meet other bloggers.
3. Twitter. Create an account for your blog and be a part of the community. Talk to other bloggers and trust me you will find lots of people to talk to. I am not the best blogger out there but these are the things that have worked for me and I am sure they will work for you as well. Just remember no matter what you do don’t forget to have fun! 😀
Now in no particular order, I nominate:
10. A Bookish Nature
11. Chapter One
12. Nerdy Talks
13. Love El
14. Reading Rexy
15. Sublime Reads